Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unreal Tournament 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

Unreal Tournament 3 Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Do any V6M members have Unreal Tournament 3 for the Playstation 3? The reason I ask is because of this.....

"'Titan Pack' coming to Unreal Tournament 3 on March 5th

by Ludwig Kietzmann { Feb 19th 2009 at 7:00AM }

Midway and Epic Games have decided to Titan up the graphics on Unreal Tournament 3 with the addition of an extensive new map pack, dubbed the "Titan Pack." The free download, aimed exclusively at the PlayStation 3 and PC versions of the first-person fragger, will add 11 new multiplayer maps for several of the game's modes, as well as eight maps culled from the Xbox 360 version and a prior bonus pack.

Our pals at Big Download have a hands-on preview of the content, including its two new modes: Greed mode, a "tug-of-war" style points battle; and Betrayal mode, which prompts you to tactfully turn on teammates if you feel like swiping the score for yourself. More intriguing is the new Titan mutator, which turns a skilled player into a towering Behemoth, excitedly described by the press release as "a 15-foot tall maestro of wholesale carnage that has the effects of every Power Up in the game... ALL AT ONCE!!!"

Finally, the Titan Pack expands Unreal Tournament 3's array of deployed equipment, Trophies (Steam Achievements for the PC version) and turrets. ALL AT ONCE!!! Look for it on Thursday, March 5th."

I'll certainly be playing this again (In between Killzone 2 sessions and the ocassional SOCOM match or two Very Happy ) starting March 5th. If any member does have it and would like to play some matches with me please post here and/or message me on the PS3 thanks.

Also, it's an excellent game and mighty cheap (NEW 19.99, USED 14.99) now, so if you don't got it, you should pick it up!
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:14 am

Sorry GAMERJET, I don't know anyone in the clan the has UT3 but it does sound like a fun game, who knows maybe I'll get it for that price!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:03 am

The full titan pack patch got delayed till the 19th of March. Crying or Very sad

Although the Trophy patch/local split-screen option was supposed to get released still yesterday. Unfortunately due to a miscommunication at Epic Games, Europe and Australia got the Trophy patch/local spilt-screen option, but not the US.

However, contact with Epic Games has informed me that the Trophy patch/local spilt-screen option should arrive early on March 9th. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Worst case, US has to wait till March 19th, but I hope not. pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unreal Tournament 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegas 6 Mafia :: Main Forum :: Welcome! Please Read First!-
Jump to: