Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy Rain? Wow!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain? Wow!   Heavy Rain? Wow! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 am

Ok gang, if you already haven't seen or played the demo, this game is amazing! Its more like an interactive movie than a game but it will certainly keep me wanting more for sure! I've already pre-ordered a copy of it! Anyone else getting this game as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
TEXAShooter
Sergeant
Sergeant
TEXAShooter

Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain? Wow!   Heavy Rain? Wow! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am

Oh yeah I will get my copy on tuesday
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain? Wow!   Heavy Rain? Wow! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 am

Well, after picking up a copy of Heavy Rain on release date, and one for my niece as well, as soon as I got home I installed and played it straight from 12am till 4am! Yes it's that intense and I was just so immersed in the story that I just had to see what happened next! It's a great escape from all the other multiplayer shooters that we seem to play a lot of. So what is your opinion on the game?
Back to top Go down
Blackdeath99999
Private
Private
Blackdeath99999

Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain? Wow!   Heavy Rain? Wow! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:34 am

The game really draws you in and really makes relate what the characters are going throw. The way you get to the out come can be different every time based on key events.
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain? Wow!   Heavy Rain? Wow! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 am

Wow!!!!! I just finished the game last night, I stayed up till 6am to finish it! Absolutely amazing story and very intense! It's cool too because everyone else that I talked to had a different ending, so now I can go back and try other options! Its a must buy for any PS3 collection!
Back to top Go down
TEXAShooter
Sergeant
Sergeant
TEXAShooter

Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain? Wow!   Heavy Rain? Wow! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Definitly one of the best game for ps3. This game is absolutly amazing like Flip said everybody that I talked got a diferent ending than mine. I will definitly play restart this game again.
If you own a ps3 you got to have that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain? Wow!   Heavy Rain? Wow! Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy Rain? Wow!
Page 1 of 1