Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open discussion thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Open discussion thread! Empty
PostSubject: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 am

Anything goes, as far as subject manner is concerned. Lets talk about what ever is on your mind, bad day at work, school, what ever! It's just an easy way of getting in touch with others from the clan and maybe you'll find something in common with a fellow member! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 am

Ok, so I'll start it off. Lately I've been very busy at work which is a great thing, thats why I haven't been online lately. Since I'm at work later it gets very boring at times so I'm on here talking about it and racking up my post count so I can get the next title! Rolling Eyes

It's weird because they are laying some people off but some departments are very busy like mine, and hopefully it stays this way! So how is it for everyone else, is your area effected by this recession?
Back to top Go down
TEXAShooter
Sergeant
Sergeant
TEXAShooter

PostSubject: my turn   Open discussion thread! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 am

Well me, my bro is back for about a week and a half. So for that time we will focus on fifa, Socom is about to collect dust on the shelf Laughing I'm just waiting on killzone demo now! I guess that's all for today
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:00 am

Cool, so how long is your bro staying?

Well, since work is starting to lay people off I might need to hold off on buying new games until things pickup again or when I get my tax refund, which ever come first! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:49 am

Sup guys! Well in case you haven't noticed I haven't been on much lately and that is because I've been spending time with my family and doing things around the house and running errands and such.

It's amazing how much time is wasted playing video games when I can be utilizing my free time to be doing more important things in my life. Don't get me wrong I love playing it's just amazing when you sit back and think of all the time I spent online when I could have used that time to fix up the house, work on projects, and especially be playing with my son, just to name a few. I could even be taking classes to advance in my career!

So I decided during this lent season I would not be playing games as much and spend more time getting things done. I've been busy taking my father to doctor visits in the morning so staying up late is a definite no go, and on Fridays I watch my son in the mornings while my wife is at work and I drop him off before I go to work myself.

So, to all you hard core gamers out there, just remember there is a time and a place for games but don't neglect the things that really matter in your life! Very Happy Priorities should definitely come first, so with that said I'd better get back to work! lol!

Sorry for the reality check but I just wanted to let you guys know what I've been up too. Game on!
Back to top Go down
daddyroll
Private
Private

PostSubject: my pump broke   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:27 am

rember my pump it broke any body wanna see a picture of it. also im going to get my nipples repericed after ripping them out at work they healed and i have talked my wife in to doing it to so if yall want to see those pictures let me know also. daddyroll out gangstres.
Back to top Go down
daddyroll
Private
Private

PostSubject: im goona spam this site to death every week end lol   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 am

spell pig backwards and say funny... spell attic ==== a titty i see.....spell racecar backwards
Back to top Go down
daddyroll
Private
Private

PostSubject: on a serious note   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:40 am

its good to see v6m still going and going strong... been a long ways from tnp . thats a old name u just dont see no more. huh tex. because of a persons ignorance v6m was born. and i cant rember the birth date to save my life. i rember the night thow v6 gather severl new members and has maintaned from that time. i belive v6 is probly the only original clan left but i could be mistaken. we have to be probly one of the oldest if not the oldest clan around and someone should write sony to fond out . i dont have time to do it right now but id really like to know. but i would like to thank all the people who stand behind this clan and work hard to keep it going rember were all miles apart but still good friends thow most of us have never met. i am proud even thow it is a game system and im 32 years old to say i have friends like you guys .. (ever wonder if we would be friends had we met in person first) .... to all you troopers out be strong be faithful be cool and keep v6m alive.....hugs and kisses daddyroll...... Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:27 am

Hey Sup Daddyroll! Man its been a long time dude! Glad to know everything is ok. I've been taking a brake myself. I love the jokes, good stuff! You did always make us laugh for sure!
Back to top Go down
TEXAShooter
Sergeant
Sergeant
TEXAShooter

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 am

Hey Daddyroll. I'll pass on the pictures. lol!

Flip I just started P90X that stuff is been kickin' my butt. I have another set of exercise i need to do today..... Sad Sad it hurts...

Other than that I was wondering why we haven't seen you online recently I guess your post answers it.
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:05 am

Oh yeah, P90X will kick your butt dude but don't try so hard the first time through like me otherwise you will be hurting!
If you read my post a few post back it explains more in detail about what I've been up to.
Back to top Go down
daddyroll
Private
Private

PostSubject: im looking   Open discussion thread! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 am

were looking a new place to move so i can get back on line. as of right now my parents are moveing so theyre net will be down a few days . but no fear ill be back as usual. lets just pry i can find some where cheap all we can find right now are mobile homes for 600 thats way to much but it has a 6 in it cant go wrong with that huh . peace out pimps.......
Back to top Go down
Derfdiggler
Private
Private
Derfdiggler

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:00 pm

hey guys sry i havn't been on much lately, scheduling meetings, i got laid off and its just been crazy for me so i have been just tryin to figure out what to do and thats just about it. well i will talk to you guys later
Back to top Go down
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Derfdiggler wrote:
hey guys sry i havn't been on much lately, scheduling meetings, i got laid off and its just been crazy for me so i have been just tryin to figure out what to do and thats just about it. well i will talk to you guys later

No worries Derfdigger, do what you gotta do. I'm sorry to hear about this happening. My job at Blockbuster seems pretty shaky; we've been cutting hours like crazy. I keep thinking my store will close pretty soon, yet my District Manager assures me that won't happen anytime soon. Yet my store's numbers (e.g. profits) are way, way down; and I think those negatives speak a LOT louder than my DM, So I've got a wait and see right now...

I hope you the best buddy! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:11 am

Derfdiggler wrote:

Oh man sorry to hear that dude, it's getting very bad out there in the job sector.
Don't worry about this man you got bigger problems to deal with!

Gamerjet, that doesn't sound so well for you either. Your manager will never tell you your store is closing until it actually does otherwise everyone would jump ship early and then he would be under staffed. I would start looking now for a new job if I were you just in case before everyone else beats you to the position! They have closed down like 3 Blockbusters by me already!
Back to top Go down
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Flipdawg13 wrote:
Derfdiggler wrote:

Oh man sorry to hear that dude, it's getting very bad out there in the job sector.
Don't worry about this man you got bigger problems to deal with!

Gamerjet, that doesn't sound so well for you either. Your manager will never tell you your store is closing until it actually does otherwise everyone would jump ship early and then he would be under staffed. I would start looking now for a new job if I were you just in case before everyone else beats you to the position! They have closed down like 3 Blockbusters by me already!

I've been looking just in case, haven't got any hits yet. Jobs are rather difficult to get in my area, even if they are low pay grade ones! lol!
I'm not surprised about 3 Blockbusters closing near you, we've lost the 4 surrounding Blockbusters that were around us. However, the "Employee Stealing" really caused the death of 2 of the 4.

Thankfully, I really only need my the store to last a few more months as I'm planning to transfer to a new college further north, in a much larger city with a lot more work options. In the end, it will all work out. Whether its from Store Manager to Burger flipper or Store Manager to something better, I'll survive. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 am

Well, I hope everything works out for you Gamerjet sounds like you have your goals set!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open discussion thread!   Open discussion thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Open discussion thread!
Page 1 of 1