Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas! Empty
PostSubject: COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas!   COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Not sure if anybody else has seen this yet, So I though it would be a good idea to post this:

From: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=208562

"Infinity Ward is asking fans what they'd like to see in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, via the newly-launched IW Twitter.

The #MW2 app went live yesterday and within hours was already the #2 most talked about topic on Twitter (just behind American Idol). Imagine what'll happen when they actually show the bloody game...

"This is a fairly unique social media experiment in terms of using it to solicit feedback for game design", community man Fourzerotwo said of the app. "So any comments, suggestions, or feedback on how to make the #MW2 app even better is always appreciated.

"However, the ability to see real-time feedback and conversations about Modern Warfare 2 feeding through the app is only the beginning. The best part is the ability to vote on suggestions and rise in the ranks on the Leaderboards. Allowing us to quickly check the top rated suggestions, and reach out to the users with the best suggestions to hopefully include them in future events, beta tests, or community days."

Check out the IW Twitter here:
IW Twitter

Seems like a great idea; So defintiely check it out and submit your ideas!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas!   COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:22 am

Cool, that is very thoughtful of developers and helpful, when they ask the consumer about how they can make a game more enjoyable! In my opinion this is how they should design all games, since we the consumers are the ones that will purchase these games why not ask us what we would like to see.

Thanks for the tip GAMERJET, I'll definitely check it out! Thanks again for being so active on here, maybe I should give you a special title! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6

COD 6 - Infinity Ward wants your Modern Warfare 2 ideas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegas 6 Mafia :: Main Forum :: COD4 & 5-
Jump to: