Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch 1.30 comes out 1/9/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Patch 1.30 comes out 1/9/09 Empty
PostSubject: Patch 1.30 comes out 1/9/09   Patch 1.30 comes out 1/9/09 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:24 pm

The latest patch 1.30 is suppose to be out 1/9/09 and it has been said to fix many issues from server stability to showing what room your in the XMB. The only draw back is that all stats will be reset to make the trophy system more accurate. Hopefully after this patch fixes a lot of the issues we will start our practices for clan battles on Gamebattles.com, so if you haven't registered on GB's please do so ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Patch 1.30 comes out 1/9/09 Empty
PostSubject: 1.30 patch results...for me   Patch 1.30 comes out 1/9/09 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Well, the new patch fixed some issues but many still remains the same. The D-pad lean works pretty good but I never really had an issue using the sixaxis. The grenades are now stackable which makes it so much easier than throwing 2 then selecting the other half of grenades.

The Score Board is also now slightly transparent. We have more time at the end of a match to mess around, pointless IMO. Hmm... what else, oh the lobby screen can now be set alphabetically which helps finding rooms easier and the room that your in also shows underneath your PSN - ID.

Thats about all that I can think of at the moment, there is still lag on occasion but not too bad most of the time. If anyone else wants to elaborate on their patch experiences, by all means please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6

Patch 1.30 comes out 1/9/09
Page 1 of 1