Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collector's Editions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

Collector's Editions Empty
PostSubject: Collector's Editions   Collector's Editions EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm

While browsing video game news I came across a neat article that discusses video game collector's editions. It's a very lengthy article, so I'm not going to post it here.

Here's the link for it: http://www.gamespy.com/articles/963/963683p1.html

In the article Sterling McGarvey talks about collector's editions in video games and asks the question just how necessary are all these collector's editions? He provides a lot of details that I found quite interesting, and even some things that surprised me.

I must say that I'm a fan of collector's editions. Ever since I got that limited edition golden N64 Zelda cartridge, I've been hooked! If a game that I really want has a collector's edition available, I'll must definitely buy it. My favorite collector's edition thus far has had to be Resistance 2's, with Need for Speed Most Wanted: Black Edition in a close second.

What do you guys think about Collector's edition versions of games? Have you ever bought one?
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Collector's Editions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collector's Editions   Collector's Editions EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 am

Well the way I see it if you enjoy collecting those special editions then go for it. I personally don't care much for collector's editions. I have a friend who is hooked on buying movies that are collectors editions, he would actually wait until the Collector's Edition comes out. At times I'm tempted to buy the Special Editions because of what they offer but then I think about it and say to myself, hmm what would I really do with this thing? So for me the extra money isn't worth it. But like I said, to each his own!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6

Collector's Editions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegas 6 Mafia :: Main Forum :: Welcome! Please Read First!-
Jump to: