Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2 Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derfdiggler
Private
Private
Derfdiggler

Killzone 2 Info Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 Info   Killzone 2 Info EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:08 am

Sony has confirmed that Killzone 2 will be compatible with HOME. so we can meet in home and then jump into killzone
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Killzone 2 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Info   Killzone 2 Info EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:55 am

Cool, we should definitely do that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

Killzone 2 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Info   Killzone 2 Info EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Definitely! That will be cool! Very Happy

Correct me if I'm wrong though, Socom lists Playstation Home on its box, yet does it support Home game launching? ...and if I remember correctly WarHawk was supposed to be updated to support Home game Launching as well... yet I haven't noticed or am sure if this correct.... Or even how to use Home game launching, if said games are supported. Question

Do you guys know or has any V6M member tried or know how to use Home game launching? Question

EDIT: I just noticed that Resistance 2 also lists Playstation Home on its box as well. scratch
Back to top Go down
Derfdiggler
Private
Private
Derfdiggler

Killzone 2 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Info   Killzone 2 Info EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 pm

i have used the HOME game launching with Warhawk and it is sweet. and when you are done with the match if puts you right back into home without goin back to the xmb
Back to top Go down
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

Killzone 2 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Info   Killzone 2 Info EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Derfdiggler wrote:
Sony has confirmed that Killzone 2 will be compatible with HOME. so we can meet in home and then jump into killzone

So, now that KillZone 2 is out, um, where's the home compatibilty? It shows on the box, yet the instruction booklet for Killzone 2 provides no info. So did the feature not make the cut?
Back to top Go down
Derfdiggler
Private
Private
Derfdiggler

Killzone 2 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Info   Killzone 2 Info EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 am

i guess it didn't make the cut, but i just read that a killzone space is being worked on for HOME and full HOME compatability, so lets cross the fingers that it is sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 2 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Info   Killzone 2 Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 Info
Page 1 of 1