Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socom Trophies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

Socom Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Socom Trophies   Socom Trophies EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Can Socom Trophies be earned in both ranked and unranked games?

Also, what do you guys think of the Socom Trophies? Are the Trophies too hard or just right? Are the Trophies requirements too much or fair? So, what does V6M think of the Socom Trophies?

I'll start, persoanlly I think the Trophies requirements are set a bit too high. Granted, with time and patience, it is very possible to earn all of them, but still, the requirements seem a bit much in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Socom Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Trophies   Socom Trophies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 am

GAMERJET wrote:

Also, what do you guys think of the Socom Trophies? Are the Trophies too hard or just right? Are the Trophies requirements too much or fair? So, what does V6M think of the Socom Trophies?

I'll start, persoanlly I think the Trophies requirements are set a bit too high. Granted, with time and patience, it is very possible to earn all of them, but still, the requirements seem a bit much in my opinion.

Hey Gamer!

I'm not 100% sure but I believe trophies are only earned in ranked rooms! The reason I believe its only in ranked rooms is because someone can create a room and have so called "rank-up rooms" or what not and invite only their friends and just try and achieve trophies the easy way!

I do think some of the requirements are set a bit high but most of them seem to be good in my opinion. I would earn trophies without even realizing it sometimes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

Socom Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Trophies   Socom Trophies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:42 pm

[quote="Flipdawg13"]
GAMERJET wrote:

I'm not 100% sure but I believe trophies are only earned in ranked rooms! The reason I believe its only in ranked rooms is because someone can create a room and have so called "rank-up rooms" or what not and invite only their friends and just try and achieve trophies the easy way!

Yes, you are correct Flipdawg13. I've done some research and (finally Exclamation) found confirmation of this. Yes, only ranked rooms; Thanks Flipdawg13!
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

Socom Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Trophies   Socom Trophies EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 am

[quote="GAMERJET"]
Flipdawg13 wrote:
GAMERJET wrote:

Yes, you are correct Flipdawg13. I've done some research and (finally Exclamation) found confirmation of this. Yes, only ranked rooms; Thanks Flipdawg13!

Anytime dude, glad to be able to help out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
Sponsored content

Socom Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Trophies   Socom Trophies Empty

Back to top Go down

Socom Trophies
Page 1 of 1