Vegas 6 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Guest Information Center

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content   Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Just found a juicy Socom Confrontation rumor!

"An inside source (and very credible one) has filled us in with some great news for SOCOM: Confrontation players. There’s suppose to be new downloadable content coming out for Confrontation which includes five new maps, three of which are new to Confrontation and two that are totally new to the SOCOM series. And that’s not all. The new DLC is also said to contain new weapons, new attachments and a new faction: Russians. Still think that’s not enough new content? Well, the new DLC is also said to add turrets to maps, new character models and two new game modes that are only going to be for the new maps."

I would guess new PS3 DLC Trophies would be included too. I wonder how Russians would play into Socom though? It will be interesting to see.... Sure hope its true and that it comes out before Killzone 2! lol!
Back to top Go down
Flipdawg13
Major
Major
Flipdawg13

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content   Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 am

Yes, I heard about this DLC as well! I hope it's free since we all got shafted! I hardly doubt it will be out before KZ2 either!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vegas6
GAMERJET
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
GAMERJET

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content   Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:10 am

Flipdawg13 wrote:
Yes, I heard about this DLC as well! I hope it's free since we all got shafted! I hardly doubt it will be out before KZ2 either!

I sure hope it's free too! I mean /six was pretty late with those Trophies... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Rumor: SOCOM Confrontation Getting New Downloadable Content
Page 1 of 1